- Location: Anguix
- Terrain: Plain
- Elevation: 810 m
- Annual rainfall: 450-500 lt por m2
- Climate: Continental
- Soil: Red soil on the surface with clay underneath
- Vine Age: 100 years old Planting density: 2200-2500 plants/Ha
- Pruning: Goblet
- Irrigation: No. Production: 1-1.5 kg/plant
- Harvest: October 10-15 approximately Destemmed: Yes Crushed: No
- Fermentation: 10-15 days Maceration: 3 months
- Aging: 3 years in traditional, underground stone celler
- Barrels: 8-10 year old Bordaux ultra thin stave barrels
- Cold Stabilization: Yes Filtered: No
- Production: 2500-3000 bottles/year
- Grape variety: 100% Tempranillo (Tinta del pais)
Wine color is dark cherry with burgundy hues.
Extremely long and with exquisite finesse on the nose, its mouth starts light and crisp evolving towards amplitude and depth with a smooth velvety touch.
Dark stone scents and flavours provide complexity to its ripe black and red fruit.
Its delicious freshness goes along the whole way.