- Location: Zazuar (Burgos) – Ribera del Duero
- Elevation: 900 meters
- Annual Rainfall:
- Vine age: Planting Density:
- Pruning: Vaso (Goblet)
- Irrigated: No Production:
- Harvest: Beginning of October
- Destemmed: Yes Crushed: No
- Fermentation: It ferments in contact with the skins the whole way through. It underwent malolactic fermentation
- Maceration: 10 days approximately
- Cold Stabilization: Yes Filtered: No
- Grape Varieties: 80% Albillo, 20% Malvasía
Wine color is dark amber with pink hues.
Deeply fragrant nose which combines white and citric flower (orange blossom, jasmine) with freshly-cut grass scents. There are also fleshy, apple notes wrapped inside a smooth coat of almonds and honey.
It is structured, full-bodied yet it does not feel heavy. It is rich in flavour featuring ripe yellow apple and nuts, and supple to the touch.
Long and persistent, it displays an amazing pairing potential.