- Location: Zazuar (Burgos) – Ribera del Duero
- Elevation: 900 meters
- Annual Rainfall:
- Vine age: Planting Density:
- Pruning: Vaso (Goblet)
- Irrigated: No Production:
- Harvest: Beginning of October
- Destemmed: Yes Crushed: No
- Fermentation: It ferments in contact with the skins the whole way through. It underwent malolactic fermentation
- Maceration: 10 days approximately
- Cold Stabilization: Yes Filtered: No
- Grape Varieties: 100% Malvasía
Wine color is light peach with amber hues.
Sweet scentes of white and stone fruit on the nose (pear, melon and apricot) together with those slightly more bitter of the pippin apple and the bitter orange.
Hazelnuts and bitter almonds in combination with dry white petals, form an unctuous and fragant bed of aromas underneath the fruit.
It displays elegant tannins on the mouth with a cool and crispy feel ¡amazing acidity! Balance of flavors from the savory of ripe vegetables to the sweetness of the loquat, apple and pear. Yeast and saline touches blend in.
Long and persistent, full-bodied but with a light vibrant touch. Fruity and fleshy